Multi-System Implant Course by Ucer Education- provision of a comprehensive dental implant education at PG Cert Level 7 (Eduqual).
At Ucer Education our aim is to teach clinicians to become confident and competent in all aspects of surgical and restorative implant dentistry. Through our dental implant courses we provide education and training at PG Certificate level followed by practical Clinical Training necessary to develop clinical competence before moving on to an MSc in Dental Implantology. Similarly, training and NEBDN qualifications in dental implant nursing are available to the dental nurses who wish to improve their careers by gaining a post-registration national qualification.
Since 1995 we have trained over 1,000 dentists. Our dental implant course comprise a blended mix of lectures, practical classes and mentoring, taught by some of the best in their field, before students take final assessments. This multi-technique teaching approach ensures a fully rounded learning opportunity.
A PATHWAY OF STRUCTURED STEP BY STEP POSTGRADUATE EDUCATION
1 – Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) in Implant Dentistry
- 1-year certificate course – academic component to fulfil FGDP & GDC guidelines TSID (2016)
- Hands-on practical sessions
- Introduction to clinics
- Academic assessment (treatment plan presentation)
2 – Clinical Training
- 10 months’ clinical training at Mentee School
- Clinical training under mentor supervision at ICE Hospital
- Clinical portfolio of several cases
- Typically 10+ cases
- Opportunity to extend training to include more cases
3 – Revision Day
- Preparation for PG Dip in ID FDS RCSEd
- Log book design, mock examinations and preparing for Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCEs)
4 – MSc in Implant Dentistry
- Part-time MSc in Implant Dentistry